martes, 5 de octubre de 2010

FICHA DE "LIVE IN BERLIN" (2010)


"LIVE IN BERLIN” (Cherrytree/Deutsche Grammophon, Noviembre 2010). (CD + DVD).
CD:
1. If I ever lose my faith in you / 2. Englishman in New York / 3. Fields of gold / 4. Why should I cry for you? / 5. All would envy / 6. Tomorrow we’ll see / 7. The end of the game / 8. Whenever I say your name / 9. Shape of my heart / 10. Moon over Bourbon Street / 11. Mad about you / 12. King of pain / 13. Desert rose / 14. Fragile.

Todas las canciones de Sting, excepto:
- 9: de Sting/Dominic Miller.
Producido por: Sting.
Grabado: en el O2 Arena, Berlín (Alemania), el 21 de noviembre de 2010.
Músicos: Sting (Voz, guitarra y armónica), Dominic Miller (Guitarra), Ira Coleman (Bajo), Branford Marsalis (Saxofón en 2 y 8), Rhani Krija (Percusión), David Cossin (Percusión), Jo Lawry (Voz en 8 y coros) y The Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra (Orquesta).
DVD:
1. A thousand years / 2. Every little thing she does is magic / 3. Englishman in New York / 4. Roxanne / 5. When we dance / 6. Russians / 7. I hung my head / 8. Why should I cry for you? / 9. Whenever I say your name / 10. This cowboy song / 11. Tomorrow we’ll see / 12. Moon over Bourbon Street / 13. The end of the game / 14. You will be my ain true love / 15. All would envy / 16. Mad about you / 17. King of pain / 18. Every breath you take / 19. Desert rose / 20. She’s too good for me / 21. Fragile / 22. I was brought to my senses (Intro).

Todas las canciones de Sting, excepto:
- 1: de Sting/Kipper.
Producido por: Sting.
Grabado: en el O2 Arena, Berlín (Alemania), el 21 de noviembre de 2010.
Músicos: Sting (Voz, guitarra y armónica), Dominic Miller (Guitarra), Ira Coleman (Bajo), Branford Marsalis (Saxofón en 3, 9, 16, 18 y 19), Rhani Krija (Percusión), David Cossin (Percusión), Jo Lawry (Voz en 9 y coros) y The Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra (Orquesta).

Clasificaciones:
UK, US.

No hay comentarios: