sábado, 16 de octubre de 2010

CONCIERTO EN ZENITH, NANTES (FRANCIA). (11/10/2010).

SETLIST 1:
- If I ever lose my faith in you
- Every little thing she does is magic
- Englishman in New York
- Roxanne
- Straight to my heart
- When we dance
- Russians
- I hung my head
- Shape of my heart
- Why should I cry for you?
- Whenever I say your name (con Jo Lawry)
- Fields of gold
- Next to you
SETLIST 2:
- A thousand years
- This cowboy song
- Tomorrow we’ll see
- Moon over Bourbon Street
- End of the game
- You will be my ain true love
- All would envy
- Mad about you
- King of pain
- Every breath you take
ENCORE 1:
- Desert rose
ENCORE 2:
- She’s too good for me
- Fragile
- I was brought to my senses (A cappella)
COMENTARIO:
Segundo y último concierto en Francia que contó con la ausencia del tema nuevo recientemente incorporado y que Sting compuso inspirándose en la huelga de mineros que tuvo lugar en Inglaterra en 1984, “We work the black seam”.
AUDIENCIA:
7.000 espectadores.

No hay comentarios: