miércoles, 21 de noviembre de 2018

CONCIERTO EN PALACE OF SPORTS, KIEV (UCRANIA). (14/11/2018).


SETLIST
- Englishman in New York / Jamaican in New York
- 44/876
- Morning is coming
- Every little thing she does is magic
- Oh Carolina / We’ll be together
- If you can’t find love
- Love is the 7th wave
- To love and be loved
- Message in a bottle
- Fields of gold
- Waiting for the break of day
- Gotta get back my baby
- If you love somebody set them free
- Don’t make me wait
- Angel
- Dreaming in the U.S.A
- Crooked tree
- Shape of my heart / Lucid dreams
- Walking on the moon / Get up, stand up
- So lonely / Strenght of a woman
- Hey sexy lady
- Roxanne / Boombastic
ENCORE 1
- Desert rose
- It wasn’t me
- Every breath you take
ENCORE 2
- Fragile
COMENTARIO:
Único concierto en Ucrania que se saldó con un lleno absoluto como el resto de esta breve gira europea. Después de 4 conciertos en las que estuvo ausente para estrenar estimulantes novedades como “If I ever lose my faith in you” o “Seven days”, regresa al set el tema “Dreaming in the U.S.A”, que en el fondo pone en tela de juicio el conocido como Sueño Americano. 
AUDIENCIA
10.000 espectadores. 

No hay comentarios: