martes, 23 de julio de 2013

CONCIERTO EN LIVE AT SUNSET FESTIVAL, ZURICH (SUIZA). (19/7/2013).


SETLIST:
- If I ever lose my faith in you
- Every little thing she does is magic
- Englishman in New York
- All this time
- Seven days
- Fields of gold
- I hung my head
- Driven to tears
- Heavy cloud no rain
- Message in a bottle
- Shape of my heart
- The hounds of winter
- Wrapped around your finger
- De do do do, de da da da
- Peter’s solo
- Roxanne
ENCORE 1:
- Desert rose
- King of pain
- Every breath you take
ENCORE 2:
- Next to you
ENCORE 3:
- Fragile
COMENTARIO:
Las grandes figuras que este Festival suizo congregó este año fueron Bryan Adams, Natalie Cole, Kenny Rogers, Deep Purple, Earth Wind & Fire, Mark Knopfler, el actor Hugh Laurie y Sting. Se suprimió en esta actuación el tema “Demolition man”.
AUDIENCIA:
8.000 espectadores.

No hay comentarios: