jueves, 12 de febrero de 2009

CONCIERTO EN PALATULUI HALL, BUCAREST (RUMANÍA). (10/2/2009).


SETLIST:
- Walsingham
- Right honorable: as I have bin most bound unto your honor... (Lectura: Extracto 1 de carta)
- Flow my tears
- The lowest trees have tops
- ...Then in time passing on Mr. Johnson died... (Lectura: Extracto 2 de carta)
- The most high and mighty christianus the Fourth, King of Denmark, his Galliard
- Can she excuse my wrongs? (con Stile Antico)
- ... And according as I desired ther cam a letter... (Lectura: Extracto 3 de carta)
- Fine knacks for ladies (con Stile Antico)
- ...From thenc I went to Landgrave of Hessen... (Lectura: Extracto 4 de carta)
- Fantasy
- Come, heavy sleep (con Stile Antico)
- …And from thence I had great desire to see Italy… (Lectura: Extracto 5 de carta)
- La Rossignol (My Lord Willoughbys welcome home)
- Come again
- Have you seen the bright lily grow
- ...After my departures I caled to mynde our conference... (Lectura: Extracto 6 de carta)
- Weep you no more, sad fountains
- Clear or cloudy
- ...Men say that the Kinge of Spain is making gret preparation... (Lectura: Extracto 7 de carta)
- In darkness let me dwell
ENCORE 1:
- In my life (con Stile Antico)
- Roxanne
- Every breath you take
- Fragile
- Fields of gold
ENCORE 2:
- Message in a bottle (con Stile Antico)
- Hellhound on my trail
COMENTARIO:
Sting en su segunda comparecencia en Rumanía tras hacerlo en 1996, agotó con facilidad las entradas aunque en esta ocasión la propuesta que traía era las canciones de John Dowland. En estos pocos conciertos europeos de la gira “Labyrinth” Sting fue más generoso y tocó más temas propias, algunos como “Every breath you take” o “Fragile” por primera vez.
TELONEROS:
Stile Antico.
AUDIENCIA:
5.000 espectadores.

No hay comentarios: